Saturday, November 05, 2011

Review: Etude House Happy Teatime Cleansing Foam (Milk Tea)

at 4:14 PM
A fan of Milk Tea? This is for you! Not a fan, but want to know a cleansing foam that leaves your face luxuriously moisturized? Still, this is for you! Read on to find out more.


  

Etude House has a skincare line of Tea-inspired sets made for moisturizing our face called Happy Teatime.  There’s Peach Tea, Aloe Tea, Lemon Tea, Green Tea and my favourite, Milk Tea. All these contain the cleansing and moisturizing essence of tea, but I find the Milk Tea variant to be the only one favoured by my senses, so its the one I tried out, plus the fact that I love Milk Tea. (part of my haul, view it here). This post is the first part of my review for this line, centering on Happy Teatime Milk Tea Cleansing Foam.

Claims to: Supply abundant foam and refreshing tea scent to cleanse and nourish complexion.

Price: Php148.00 (around 3USD)

Weighs: 150ml (5.07 fl.oz)



I really love milk tea so you could say I’d be a bit biased with this product. Hehe. However, milk tea lover or not, the scent is really light and reminds me of what a baby smells like so no worries about that.

Here's me lathering it up:

At the Dirty Kitchen, for better lighting ^_^
It leaves my face feeling clean (not squeaky clean) but still soft and smooth. It does not cause break outs for me and I think it’s a very gentle facial wash.

Me and dear friend Steph: Got Milk? Heehee

Feeling fresh as the summer sky
Product label says it supplies abundant foam, when in fact, it’s not that foamy when lathered. I actually squeeze out more product than I usually do to feel its foam-iness.  It comes in only one size, which is relatively  big, so you’d have to stick with it for a while (this is not a problem for me though :D). And as always, its packaging is very chic and cute.


Will I repurchase? Definitely! This one’s for keeps.

What do you think Lovelies? Which variant would you want to try or have tried? 

5 comments:

The Beauty-Addict on November 5, 2011 at 5:07 PM said...

Hello! great review! cutesy photos with your friend! i haven't tried this. my sister is looking for a good cleanser i might check this out! :)

Elisha★ on November 5, 2011 at 6:52 PM said...

I love your nails! Stwaberry :D

Mica on November 6, 2011 at 12:38 AM said...

Hi Ann! Thank you for the compliments! Your sister would definitely enjoy this cleanser and she has a wide selection to choose from :)

Thank you Elisha-star! :D I did them myself :") a bit messy to feature as NOTD though. As soon as I polish my techniques, I'd try to write a post on it :)

Helen Blas on November 6, 2011 at 6:36 PM said...

You both look so fresh there! :D

Mica on November 9, 2011 at 10:35 PM said...

Thank you Helen! :)

 

Smizing Up, One Step at a Time Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos