Saturday, November 05, 2011

Wanna Be Diva-licious? Free Workshop

at 12:21 AM
I am a newbie beauty blogger, hungry for experience. I find it difficult to live down South, because mainly, all huge events (blogging ones or not) are held in places in the North.


God knows how wide my smile was when I read that there would be a styling/blogging event held at Alabang Town Center! Read more about it here: 

http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com/2011/11/wanna-attend-event-with-me-m2-fashions.html

I hope Ms. Sarah Tirona of fashioneggplant chooses to mentor me so that I get to attend this event!


Want to join too? Click on the link above :D

2 comments:

fashioneggpplant on November 5, 2011 at 9:40 AM said...

thanks for entering! reviewing all entries and scouting your blog, good luck dear! :)

Join my birthday giveaway series and WIN a maxi skirt!

http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

Mica on November 5, 2011 at 3:05 PM said...

Thank you Ms. Sarah! :)

 

Smizing Up, One Step at a Time Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos