Friday, November 04, 2011

Quick Update and Whatnots

at 2:56 AM
Hi Lovelies!


I'm so sorry for not writing for so long. I have lots of products lined up, either for reviews or for swatches. I'm having techie problems with the laptop, the camera, and removable storage. Adding up, my review for the CPA Boards is coming up reaaal soon... on the 21st. So I have to (I WANT TO) write as much as I can now to keep this blog (MY blog, MY baby) updated even if I'm reviewing already. But the situation doesn't permit me to do so. Or makes it harder, at least.


I'm so sorry for ranting guys, I just wanted you to know the reason for my absence. :(


I really feel sad that I'm stuck here, trying to fix this mess, instead of writing. Oh well, things like these are bound to happen anyway. I still get to read your blogs though, so I'll still be commenting around :)


Gotta get back to researching this shi~.


Hope to write again soon! Stay tuned :D

2 comments:

Glenn Encinares on November 4, 2011 at 7:50 AM said...

Hi Mica Good Luck on your CPA Board Exam, Hope you pass. Add a little prayer. God Bless you.

Mica on November 5, 2011 at 12:39 AM said...

Thank you so much Glenn! God bless you too!

 

Smizing Up, One Step at a Time Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos