Monday, November 14, 2011

Smize Me: Nichido Girls' Night Out Eye Pencil in 01 Blackest Black

at 2:37 PM
A true makeupista (say what??) always has black/brown eyeliner in her kit (whether gel, pencil, or liquid). It is one of those essential makeup staples that should never go missing. (how redundant do I sound?)


Eyeliner defines drama. It adds character and depth. Depending on how one applies it, and how thick, a whole look could change.


This pencil eyeliner, Nichido Girls' Night Out, is one creamy pencil, perfect for creating subtle smokey eyes.


Price: Php80.00 (around 2USD)


Weighs: 1.4g (0.05 oz)


Shade: 01 Blackest Black


The pencil comes with a smudger on the other end of the pencil which I think is made of rubber. It feels like a not-so-soft sponge.


L-R: unsmudged, smudged with finger, smudged with the accompanying smudger
I love this eyeliner as it doubles as a black eyeshadow. The other colors are really pretty too! Like the one in turquoise which I used in one FOTD (see it here). If you don't have oily lids (like me), it would still stay on your lids without much smudging despite the creamy formula.


Will I repurchase? Yes! And I plan on buying the other colors too :D


What do you think lovelies? Have you tried the other shades?

3 comments:

lucia m on November 15, 2011 at 2:16 AM said...

WOW!!! ILL BUY IT TOO!!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Elisha★ on November 15, 2011 at 3:22 AM said...

Oily lids? I thought there are no oil glands on our eye lids.

Anyhoo, I heard those pencils smudge easily that you have to apply a minimal amount to keep your eye area clean all day. However, they're a favorite for smoky eyes or racoon eyes.

Mica on November 16, 2011 at 11:43 PM said...

Lucia, hope you enjoy it! :)

Elisha, ah talaga? Haha. I've read several posts with "oily lids" in it. I guess its just a way of describing.. well.. oily lids :D It doesn't smudge on my lids that easily.

 

Smizing Up, One Step at a Time Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos