Saturday, November 19, 2011

Drawing closer and closer

at 1:50 AM
So y'all know that I'm starting my review real soon right? Guess what... it starts next week! T_T So my posts will definitely be less frequent but I still hope to be able to keep this blog alive. I'm still going to hop around and read your blogs though :)

Last November 16, a few of my friends who I haven't seen in the longest time and I were supposed to meet up. Unfortunately, our schedules didn't match. We ended up with three. But theeeen, one suddenly backed out as he had an emergency at work. So I ended up on a date with the lone friend with me. It turned out great because we were able to talk about a lot of stuff. And I had lots of fun. Really.

We ate at Burger King for meryenda. I wasn't hungry so I just had their Strawberry something pie. I ordered it because I was curious and well.. it was strawberry :D He had a double whopper meal (yes, for meryenda. What an appetite!).







Afterwards, we strolled a bit. And ended up eating again. Hahaha. We bought one mocchi each. Mine was chocolate and his was caramel. Have you tried this? So awesome, you gotta try it! :)


I forgot to take pictures of the content because I wanted to eat it as soon as it melted a bit. It's quite hard so you have to wait 2-3 minutes before you could sink your teeth into it. It was definitely worth the wait!



We strolled around again, and I looked at some accessories and whatnots which were on sale. Without me asking, he got me this:

A steal at Php99!
What a fun day it was! It's so nice having friends who you can truly depend on, be there when you need them and say anything without being judged. :)

0 comments:

 

Smizing Up, One Step at a Time Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos