Sunday, October 23, 2011

Surprisingly, a Major Haul.

at 12:42 AM
Yes, dear readers, this is indeed another haul post. Keeping me inside the house just made me a shopping monster. I usually don't spend much and don't buy things at the same time but this.. this is something.


I won't disclose how much I spent, but I went way overboard my usual budget. I think the problem was that I didn't set a budget for this particular shopping spree. I just wanted to buy, buy, buy! (It also didn't help that I would console myself by saying that it would be okay because I can put it in my blog. I know... not a good thing!)


I promise this would be my last overbudget shopping spree. You guys are my witnesses! ^_^


Moving on... These are the items that I got:


Gaga over shopping!

(Picture-heavy post)

I went to SM Southmall with my lifetime bestfriend, Pat, and our first stop was at Etude House. I really had nothing in mind, but when I entered the store, I remembered reading Ate Kari's review on this particular product: Etude House Happy Tea Time Line (Milk Tea) and immediately grabbed the cleansing cream and facial foam.


Facial Foam

Cleansing Cream


Well actually, after grabbing both items and placing them in my basket, I went back and smelled the other products of the line (Peach Tea and Lemon Tea), and reaffirmed that the Milk Tea scent was the one for me.


I also got the following from Etude:


Black Head Remover Dual Sheet

Black Charcoal Chin Pack


It's a good thing Pat saw the ad stating that with a minimum single receipt purchase of Php500, shoppers get a pink card! My bill was nearing that amount so the cashier recommended their Cotton Puffs, and I said yes. And I got my pink card. Yay! And I got this for free too:


A taste of Silk Scarf Shampoo
After Etude, we went to different stores, but most of the items I bought were from the department store (which makes shopping easier!). These are some of the items I got which I plan to write a review on some time :)


Top: Wet n Wild Color Icon in Black Black; Bottom: Fashion21 Eyeliner in White

Myra Vitasmooth Face Powder

iWhite Nose Pack

Belo Essentials Face Sunblock


I won't bother posting individual pictures of the other items, which are included in the first picture, simply because I don't plan to write another post about them.


This includes:

  • Pink Fioni Pumps from Payless (which I bought for my tinkerbell-inspired halloween get up :D)
  • The FaceShop Nail Strengthening Coat (for someone else)
  • The FaceShop Nail Base Coat
  • The FaceShop Sharpener
  • SoFeel Pocket Tissues
  • Fibrella UV-shield umbrella
  • Vaseline Healthy White SPF24 Lotion
  • Pond's White Detox Spotless Cream
  • CY Gabriel Soap (for someone else)
  • Giggles Baby Wipes
And before I forget, I also bought my own SM Advantage Card (SMAC) and Bench Card. So that's a total of three cards, together with the Pink card from Etude. Getting all these cards makes me feel so... legal. (Read: Legal = above 18)



With one month vacation before the start of the review for the CPA Board Exam (allowance-less, boohoo), and depleting cash on hand and bank account, I can say that I am now cash-less and demonetized. Hahaha.

Despite this, I am very happy with this major, major haul! It's now time to lay off the shopping carts, do write ups on my newly bought (and currently stocked) babies, and blog away. Watch out for it, lovelies!

'Til my next post! I hope I don't leave a bad impression :)

5 comments:

Kari on October 23, 2011 at 10:48 AM said...

Haha! Ok lang naman ang haul post no. Just not too often, I think. Or at least follow up your haul posts with reviews. :) We are really guilty of hoarding stuff we don't manage to use up. :))

I hope you like the Happy Teatime stuff! :)

Mica on October 23, 2011 at 3:40 PM said...

Ate Kari, yes I will! Sa dami lang nang naka-pila, I don't know which one to write about first. :))

So far, so good! But I won't write details here, I'd post a review on it too eh :P thanks for introducing me to it!

Helen Blas on October 23, 2011 at 6:30 PM said...

Major haul nga. I use Happy Tea Time in Lemon Tea pero paubos na. :P

The Beauty-Addict on October 23, 2011 at 9:37 PM said...

i love haul posts! :) looking forward to your product review about Black Head Remover Dual Sheet!:) great blog

Mica on October 24, 2011 at 12:54 AM said...

Helen, yeah, kahit ako nagulat. Haha. Then buy the milk tea na! It won me over eh ;)

Ann the beauty-addict, thank you so much! :D And because of your comment, I'll put it on top of my list. ;)

 

Smizing Up, One Step at a Time Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos