Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Beauty Haven: Purebeauty Mini-Haul + Review: Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in Blushing Bali

at 10:00 AM
Good morning, Lovelies! (and Gents? hihihi)

I’ve been hearing (reading) about Purebeauty for a long time now, but haven’t had the chance to go shop there. However, just around a month ago while strolling around Glorietta (Yay freedom!:P) I happened to glance on the upper floor, and from where I was standing, I saw “PUREBEAUTY” in silver letters, so I thought “Ahh may Purebeauty pala dito sa Glorietta” because I only know of the Serendra branch. 

Some time later, Manila Shopper announced that there would be a Purebeauty sale. Being the bargain hunter that I am, I decided to go to that particular Glorietta branch with my colleague-slash-friend Abby (Hi Abby! :D) and to my surprise, it was no longer there! I believed I have entered the twilight zone! Hahaha. We googled the Makati branch and found out that Purebeauty Glorietta was housed in Beauty Cocktails. 

Really, until now, I don’t know what happened back then. O__O

And so, upon visiting Beauty Cocktails, of course... I wasn't able to resist going out of the store without buying anything! Oh no, please don't judge me. The items I bought are quite steals, I promise! :) More details after the break!





1. L.A. Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil in CP402 saltwater and CP412 waves
Honestly, I have no idea how much these originally cost but I got these for only Php50 each! Can you imagine?? Watch out for the swatches and FOTDs using these soon!

 
2. ORLY Nail Lacquer in 40382 Everythings Rosy
There were a few other shades on sale, but I found this to be the only shade for my taste. It’s a cute pink opaque shade perfect for a girlfriends’ bonding or romantic date. Originally retailing at Php349.00, I got this for Php250.00. The SA told me that the particular bottles were on sale as ORLY changed its packaging (from gray to black caps), how I wished there were more shades included in the sale though.

3. Wet n Wild’s  Silk Finish Lipstick in 545A Blushing Bali
Wet n Wild’s Silk Finish Lipstick line is said to be enriched with ingredients such as Vitamins A, E and aloe vera which is known for the moisture it brings. 



Blushing Bali is a shade that looks very natural with just the right amount of shimmer. It’s more on the peachy-pink side which is perfect for a MLBB (My Lips But Better) look. It glides on very smoothly on my lips, but needed more than one swipe for the camera to pick up its color. I got this for a hundred bucks. Not bad, eh?





I’m very happy with my Purebeauty haul and would definitely go back! Even if the store was a bit small and cramped, it carries a wide variety of brands. Aside from those included in my haul, Purebeauty also offers products from Ben Nye, Aveeno, Temptu, Moroccanoil, etc. I’m sure you’ll spend quite some time inspecting their goodies :)

Have you visited any Purebeauty branch lately? How was the experience? :)

5 comments:

Gellie Abogado on November 6, 2014 at 9:56 AM said...

I haven't went in a Pure Beauty Store kasi I know na I'd be tempted to hoard! Hahaha! But, I guess, since Christmas na naman, I can hoard and throw a few bucks! LOL


xoxo,
Gelleesh.com

Mica on November 6, 2014 at 11:41 PM said...

@Gellie. Hahaha! It's the season of sale and spoiling thyself! Lol! I do hope they give out major discounts soon para sulit the hoarding. Hehehe

Aj Chan on November 9, 2014 at 2:03 AM said...

Hi Mics!!! Thanks for mentioning me hahaha to more shopping and hauls soon!

Mica on November 15, 2014 at 4:13 PM said...

@Abby. Right on Abby! See you soon :)

Mica on November 15, 2014 at 4:13 PM said...

@Abby. Right on Abby! See you soon :)

 

Smizing Up, One Step at a Time Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos