Saturday, November 12, 2011

11/11/11 Mini Haul

at 12:00 PM
Hello Ladies!


This 11/11/11, I went out to see two friends whom I won't be seeing for a while because I will start my review for the CPA boards next week! (that's six months of isolation T_T). I bought a few stuff too from Watsons and Etude House. Hopefully, I get to review all of them before everything gets way too busy.




(the camera is still "sick", and i don't know what the problem is. Sorry for the crappy-er photos than usual)


The brand name is "Tea Tree", something new to me

A 5-brush set

iWhite Nose Pack

Etude House Volume Falsies

PureDerm Nose Pore Strips


I'm so excited to try out the falsies as this is my first time to do so. Stay tuned! :)


Have you tried out anything from this haul? How'd it go? :)


PS. I forgot to take an individual photo of the GreenTea Nose Pack from Etude house. ^_^

4 comments:

Nadine Natalin on November 12, 2011 at 6:38 PM said...

nice haul :)

Join my first blog giveaway http://fashionmongerbynadinenatalin.blogspot.com/2011/11/blog-giveaway-fashionmonger-x-that.html

Mica on November 13, 2011 at 12:20 AM said...

Thanks Nadine! Will check it out ;)

Elisha★ on November 16, 2011 at 12:28 AM said...

Ooh, false lashes!! I wanna see you try it. :D

Mica on November 16, 2011 at 11:50 PM said...

I tried it but failed. Haha. Trying to get it right pa. :)

 

Smizing Up, One Step at a Time Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos