Thursday, June 07, 2012

Guess who's back? :)

at 4:27 PM
Hellooooo Lovelieeessss!!! :D


It's been such a long time since my last post and I'm truly sorry for that. I needed to focus on my review, and guess what? All the hardwork paid off!!


Yes, my dearies, smizingmica is now a Certified Public Accountant! Yipee! :D


And for that, I hope you'd welcome me back with open arms? Hahaha.


So let's get down to business, shall we? ;)






I actually took these photos during review period... I just wasn't able to write about it. Bought these cute little things in this haul, without thinking much. They're just tooooo cute ignore... considering how I claim to own every strawberry-fied item I see. :D


This is how the strawberry sponge curlers actually look like. Kawaii, ne? :)




back of the packaging which contains instructions in hanggeul
The packaging has instructions in hanggeul and comes with illustrations, but really, using this is a no-brainer :D






May I just say that I adore the lacey details on it? Gaaa so preeeeetttyyy :3







How I used it:



yes, I'm in sleeping clothes. hahaha!


Surprised that it can hold a lot of hair! (I have super thick hair)



After an hour or so...

excuse the bare. bagong-gising face :)



My hair wasn't wet when I did this, so imagine how curled it would be if your hair was damp. :) But do take note that since my hair is thick, it easily holds shape.


FUN FACT: My sister was watching Dream High 2 on dvd last night, and she called me to show that these curlers were being used in the show by one of characters! Cool huh. Koreans sure know what cute is! :D


What do you think Lovelies? :) Tell me what you think!

12 comments:

Nicole P. on June 7, 2012 at 7:35 PM said...

congratulations on passing the exam! :) and may I say that I super love your new curls! how much are they priced? :)

nicole
http://axonsanddendrites.blogspot.com

Mica on June 8, 2012 at 1:58 PM said...

Thank you Nicole! :) I can't recall exactly but I think they're below Php200 :)

Maria Regina P. on June 8, 2012 at 2:01 PM said...

Confratulations!!! love your curls dear! Followed you, it'll be a pleasure if you can follow back :)

♥ Maria
http://imavintagebee.blogspot.com/

jessiesuzie on June 8, 2012 at 4:10 PM said...

congratulations mica!! :) I'm so proud of you. :) magwwork kaya sakin to? :D

Mica on June 8, 2012 at 4:19 PM said...

Thank you Maria Regina! :)

Mica on June 8, 2012 at 4:20 PM said...

Congratulations too Jessie! :)) Kailangan mo pa ba nito? :D

Katty Watty on June 8, 2012 at 10:45 PM said...

Omg Congraaaats CPA Mica!!!! Soo proud of you! Btw, loooove your blog! Soo kawaii!

Mica on June 9, 2012 at 2:33 PM said...

Thaaaank you Kathy! :)

Unknown on June 10, 2012 at 4:54 AM said...

Congratulations! :))

Mica on June 11, 2012 at 11:17 AM said...

Thank you Christina! :D

Unknown on June 11, 2012 at 2:33 PM said...

Congrats! :)


I love Etude House. They have some cute stuff. Their BB cream isn't bad either.

fashioneggpplant on June 11, 2012 at 10:11 PM said...

i wish i had long hair again, these are super cute! :)

 

Smizing Up, One Step at a Time Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos