Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bargain Find! Aido Classic Lipstick in Q

at 4:22 PM
Okaaaaaay. I know you're wondering, "What the heck does shade Q look like?". I catch myself wondering about it sometimes too. Haha! But I must say, if you're a beauty-enthusiast on a budget (like me!), you better read on :)

Price: Php50.00 (around 1USD)

Weighs: 4g

Well, obviously, what really caught my attention was how cheap it was! It's so cheap I doubted if it was mispriced or something. I scanned its ingredients and found nothing alarming, as far as I know. I got this as part of my mini haul. See other items here.

Squinted so hard to see how much it weighs! haha!
This is what shade "Q" looks like...



It looks like a bold, metallic pink but doesn't come off that strong when applied. I actually use this as my everyday lipstick! :)

Bare lips

With Aido and Nivea Lipbalm underneath - natural light
During night time with flash

Pretty, di ba? It's creamy and has good pigmentation. However, it tends to dry my lips at some point and doesn't stay on for long. What do you expect for something really cheap, right?

Will I repurchase? Yes! Along with other shades too! I wonder if they have shades from A-Z? :D

What do you think ladies? Any pretty budget friendly cosmetics you know of? Do share! :)

4 comments:

Gellie Abogado on January 22, 2012 at 1:35 AM said...

Pretty natural-looking color and it looks great on your lips. Sayang it doesn't last long. I actually don't mind spending a bit more as long as it gives me my money's worth. But this product is definitely a must-try. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this :)

Mica on January 27, 2012 at 10:22 PM said...

Thank you Gellie! Oo nga eh, but I'm okay with it as it's really inexpensive naman. Let me know how you find it, once you get to try it out ha. You're welcome! :)

Nicole P. on March 29, 2012 at 6:26 PM said...

haha I also got one in the same shade... and I'm loving it. :)

www.axonsanddendrites.blogspot.com

Nicole P. on March 29, 2012 at 6:31 PM said...

hope you follow back! :)

 

Smizing Up, One Step at a Time Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos