Saturday, December 03, 2011

Review: Daiso Natural Nose Pack

at 1:41 AM
Hello lovelies!! It's been a while. A really long while! This is the second weekend since my review started, and I meant to write this post last weekend, but due to short-term memory loss (READ: stupid me), I wasn't able to. But never mind that, because here I am! Did you guys miss me? No? Missed me or not, let's head on to the main topic. ^_^


Ever since I read about Saizen in blogs, I really wanted to visit a branch, but all branches were too far from where I live and I could only go there if someone would take me. Fortunately for me, meh familia went to Market! Market! three saturdays ago, I think. And of course I insisted on visiting Saizen. I was fascinated by the makeup aisle, and was surprised that a lot of ladies were squishing their way through. I guess the items are great finds @ 85php each huh. I ended up buying three items: Natural Nose Pack, Makeup sponges, and cute strawberry hair accessories. Actually, I imagined myself hauling a lot, but due to time constraints, I wasn't able to fully explore the store.


This review is about Daiso Natural Nose Pack. Okay, I'll be honest. I thought this product is part of the Charcoal line which everyone's been raving about. I really wanted to try those but I'm finishing off products of the similar kind so I just got the nose pack. (thinking it was part of the charcoal line) But no, it isn't.



Claims to: contain natural extracts to remove oil and all dirt to deeply clean the pores, leaving skin clearer with less visible pores.


Price: Php85.00 (around 2USD)


Weighs: 50g


I first used it during my first week in the dorm. It was really fun especially because I was able to persuade my dormmates to try it out with me too! :D
I won't post pics of them though due to fear being a loner for 6months. :))


The opening of the tube was initially sealed with aluminum plastic (I guess) as with other asian products. This is what the product looks like:


Almost similar with iWhite Nose Pack on which I did a review. Read more about it here. However, this one's kinda runny.


How to Use:


1. After cleansing your face, evenly apply on the nose area and let it dry for 10-15mins.



*Apply little by little so you can build up its thickness, but make sure to do this quick before the formula starts to dry up. The thicker, the easier to peel.








I know, I know. I didn't apply it evenly. I have a valid excuse for that! While I was applying it on my nose, the product kept on escaping from the tube even without any pressure on it! So what I did was just screw the cover back on. It was quite messy :(


2. If completely dried out, peel it off starting at the bottom, pulling toward the top.


*Do not use more than twice a week.




And as with iWhite, nothing special about it. It's just fun peeling it off :D


Will I repurchase? NO! Pricey for something that doesn't deliver.


Any more nose packs you'd want me to review on? Tell me! :)

1 comments:

Heythere07 on April 29, 2012 at 2:17 AM said...

try steaming your face for 5 mins to open your pores. :) i was disappointed at first until my BIGbrother told me to " steam your face first dumbnut" :| :)) i did what he said then viola! it got a LOT of white and black heads :)

 

Smizing Up, One Step at a Time Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos