Sunday, October 02, 2011

Here we go..

at 12:56 AM
Finally… my first post.

I have long wanted to start this blog and ached to do so ever since I stumbled upon different blogs (I totally forgot how I even landed on one) but many things hindered it: a hectic schedule at school, numerous accounting problems to be solved, final exams fast-approaching. However, I decided that it won’t stop me. It shouldn’t stop me. So here I am! :)

I see myself as a latebloomer. From realizing that the world does not revolve around me, to learning (and loving!) the art of dressing up, skincare and make up, I am, as one could say, behind schedule. I only started using baby powder (at my initiative) during my third year of highschool. As if history repeated itself, I started using pressed powder (yeah, the ones that come in a compact) when I was a junior in college.

I may be a late bloomer, but it seems that my learning rate when it comes to make up, and everything that comes with it, is superbly bionic. Ding ding ding! Either I'm a cyborg or my fascination with it is just way too high. (teehee)

Pardon me for the overly-wordy introduction. I hope to see your comments and suggestions. Please be kind people. :) Ciao!

4 comments:

Helen Blas on October 9, 2011 at 11:54 AM said...

Hi Mica! I felt the same way too before. I've always been reading blogs and I wanted to start one myself ever since college, but I started one almost 2 years after graduating. XD Nice to meet you!

Mica on October 9, 2011 at 1:47 PM said...

Helen, Yay! Someone can relate! Hihi. Thanks for the comment and nice to meet you too! Looking forward to reading your posts :)

Nicole P. on March 14, 2012 at 1:49 PM said...

Wow... haha I'm just like you, a late bloomer... Would you believe it's only after getting married that I got into make up? Before, I was more of a boyish type, no powder whatsoever... well anyway I would loove to be a friend of yours! I love the way you deliver your reviews...^^v peace!

www.axonsanddendrites.com

Mica on March 17, 2012 at 5:11 PM said...

Thank you Nicole! I can't access your website :(

 

Smizing Up, One Step at a Time Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos