Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mini HBC Haul.

at 10:59 PM
It’s been more than a week since my last day in college. Trapped inside our home, with no accounting to worry about, all I could think of was THIS... MY BLOG.

... and shopping, of course. Hahaha.

Last October 20, Dad, Mum, and I dined at Pancake House. Just around the corner (literally), there stood an HBC outlet. So while waiting for the food to come, I went there and bought, almost by instinct, these items:

(L-R: San San Nail Polish in Luxury Black and Colorless, San San Matte Finish Liquid Foundation,
 Bobbie Nail Polish in Emerald Glaze, San San Nail Polish in French White
Below: Lip brushes) 

This mini-haul wasn’t planned at all, and I didn’t bring anything, not a dime, not even my phone fercherrisakes, and I am so glad that Dad financed this mini-haul. Teehee. Thanks Dad!

By the way, I used the white and clear nail polish for my first-ever cracking polish (successful) attempt which I won’t post, just because it isn’t post-worthy and you guys might condemn me. Haha. The black one I plan to also use as base for cracking polish, and the emerald one, well, I just think it's pretty.

The San San Liquid Foundation is my first liquid foundation and I plan to write a review on it so watch out for that :)

What items do you buy from HBC? Tell me lovelies! :)

2 comments:

Helen Blas on October 23, 2011 at 6:34 PM said...

I haven't bought anything from there, but my sister buys hair color from HBC, and it's the only hair color that really showed on her hair. She used to buy those from Revlon, Garnier, and L'Oreal, but they don't work as good as HBC! :D

Mica on October 24, 2011 at 1:04 AM said...

Helen, ah really? What's her hair type? Baka hiyangan lang talaga. I use Kolours and I think it shows off really well, even my friends like it. Some even thought I had it done in an expensive salon. Maybe she could try it too :)

 

Smizing Up, One Step at a Time Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos