Thursday, October 20, 2011

Luscious Lippie: Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Off Beat Pink

at 11:27 PM
I usually just apply lip balm on my lips during regular days. But when I want to add a little color, or when I don’t put on eye makeup, I use this baby: Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Off Beat Pink. (I used this in my first-ever tutorial. Check it out here)




Price: Php125.00 (around 2USD)

Claims to: Be the only matte lipstick that makes your lips stay supple and smooth. Delicately scented in a long-wearing formula that accentuates and pampers your lips. Incredibly luxurious, with vitamin E that gives your lips the natural moisture.

Weighs: 4g

Shade: Off Beat Pink (available in other awesome colors)


I am mesmerized by matte lipstick but have trouble finding one that suits my taste. Luckily, my mom made me try this. And I have never found anything that even comes close to it in terms of matte-ness.

When I first used this, my friends noticed and liked it instantly! My mom loves it as well. I have yet to meet a person who has something bad to say about it. I love how matte it is without being dry. Even without applying lipbalm beforehand, it still looks smooth and glides on easily.

It smells funny though, but in a light and bearable way. It’s not that disturbing, just weird. The black and silver packaging is elegant and sophisticated. It also shows what shade you are actually getting at one end and the name of its shade and other information at the other.


I’m so happy and contented with this product that I stopped trying out other matte lipsticks. However, its staying power is not that long and smears off when coming into contact with water, thus, requiring frequent touch-ups .

Here's how it looks on my lips:
without
with

Will I repurchase: Obviously YES!! I love it and will definitely try out other shades (and buy this pretty shade again and again ^_^).

What shade do you think I should try next? Keep the comments coming lovelies!

2 comments:

Unknown on October 23, 2011 at 7:03 PM said...

I've tried this and I must say maganda nga yung matte lipticks ng Ever Bilena! :)) I want to purchase some of them din. Mauvey and Skin are nice shades! :D

Mica on October 24, 2011 at 12:58 AM said...

Thanks for the suggestion, Christina! But I won't be buying anything for awhile, due to my recent haul.:(

Anyway, do a review too or swatches once you buy them. Abangan ko yan :)

 

Smizing Up, One Step at a Time Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos