Sunday, October 02, 2011

First-ever haul (This is gonna be LEGEN..)

at 1:42 AM
..DARY!! :D

Right after class, my family picked me up from school and we went straight to Festival Mall Alabang. And yes lovelies you know what that means.. shopping!



These are some of the items that I purchased (some planned and some bought on impulse). The mall is currently on a three-weekend sale, today being the first week (see: http://everythinginbudget.blogspot.com/), meaning, we have two more weekends to shop, shop, and shop!





I'll be doing a review on these (makeup) items soon. Watch out for it, okay? Please? Haha. :)



...and oh. Sorry for the crappy photo lovelies ^_^

4 comments:

Helen Blas on October 9, 2011 at 12:00 PM said...

Shopping is always fun! Looking forward to your reviews soon. :)

Mica on October 9, 2011 at 1:55 PM said...

Helen, oh yes it is! But very expensive too. :( Haha. Thanks, I hope I dont fail you :)

Eunica on November 12, 2011 at 12:48 AM said...

i am really loving all your reviews! very helpful! i'm glad to have stumbled on your blog! followed you ;) i hope you find the time to check mine too and perhaps, follow me back? ;) winks

Mica on November 12, 2011 at 12:54 AM said...

Hi Eunica! Thank you so much! Will check it out in a bit :)

 

Smizing Up, One Step at a Time Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos