Saturday, December 24, 2011

Etude House Haul - plus something really cheap

at 3:22 AM
Hello Lovelies! I know I’ve been MIA and I’m truly sorry for that. Everything’s just so hectic, I’m still trying to catch up. As of now, I have to step up my game in almost all subjects in my review. Since Christmas vacation started, I’ve only been able to read on one subject and solve about 20 problems. That’s so lame! Gaaaaaaaaa. Anyway, I won’t prolong the babbling and ranting.

I absolutely adore Etude House and their overly-pink store! Don’t get me wrong now... I am not a girly girl. I just love how a girl can get all princess-y and cute-sy just by entering the store. Plus, I’ve always been treated nicely by the SAs. Sometimes though, it gets a bit awkward when I don’t plan on buying anything and just want to look around. Teehee ^_^;

So this is what I got the last time I went there. (SM Southmall branch, btw)


The bottles of nail polish were paid by my younger sister as her birthday-slash-christmas gift to me. Sweet no? I love you baby! :)

Matte Nail Polish

LUCIDarling

I bought other EH items which I didn’t include in the pictures because it’s my gift to someone. I think she might be reading this. Comment if you know who you are! Hahaha. 

My bill almost reached 1k so the SA asked if I’d like to add an item so that I could get the toner for free. I declined because I don’t use toner anyway (any violent reactions? Tips? Suggestions if should use toner?). I got a pomegranate mask instead. Not bad :D



And since my everyday lipstick is almost empty, I went to the department store to buy a lipstick. I wanted to try something new, and not spend much. So when I saw this Aido lipstick, I decided to try it out.

Such a steal! Price to be revealed in the future :D
So there you have it! My sweet pink EH haul. Plus something really cheap. ^_^

Any EH items you plan on buying? I’m thinking of getting their brow kit. What do you think lovelies?

4 comments:

Izza Glino on December 26, 2011 at 12:13 AM said...

OMG!!! mukhang mapapa drop by ako sa Etude House soon. thanks for this post :)

Mica on December 26, 2011 at 8:24 PM said...

Okay lang yan, pasko naman eh ;)

jessiesuzie on December 27, 2011 at 3:45 PM said...

Para sakin ba yung ibang EH items na binili mo? haha. :)

Mica on December 28, 2011 at 1:20 AM said...

@Jessiesuzie. You got that right! Wahaha. :D

 

Smizing Up, One Step at a Time Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos