Saturday, January 14, 2012

Review: Etude House Greentea Nose Pack

at 1:19 AM
As you may have noticed, I have reviewed a lot of nose packs. My blackheads are really crazy so I'm determined to lessen (if not eliminate) them. This baby was part of my mini haul.


Price: Php38.00 (less than 1USD)


Claims to: be formulated with green tea additives to remove oil and pore deep sebum.


Weighs: 1 sheet = 0.31g (0.01oz)


One thing I like about this is its packaging. Cute as always and it's so easy to open, with its 'tear here' cut at the bottom.



Here's what the strip looks like:

Top side

Adhesive side
How to use: 

1. Wet nose with water. (I usually clean my whole face)

2. Remove clear film from pack and fasten adhesive side to nose.




Be sure to get the strip into the edges of the nose. It has a very light scent which smells like.. well.. tea. Very, very faint tea.

3. Remove strip when dry. (I left mine on for about 20 minutes.)

WARNING: Be ready to be grossed out! >_< I wanted to provide clearer pictures but that isn't possible at the moment. Still, these look gross. Believe me.

...



...



...still there? Well, okay... here it goes.





At first, I was disappointed because I didn't see a hint of black on the strip. However, I read the pack and it doesn't mention anything about removing blackheads, only oil and pore deep sebum. And it does just that! As you can see (I hope) from the pictures, it did lift off sebum, which is actually the cause of blackheads. I looked at my nose and some blackheads were more visible than usual, and I picked on it (I know I shouldn't) and got one or two out. Yay!

Will I repurchase? I've got one more nose pack left to review so let's see what happens. This is a good buy, and so far, number one in my nosepack list.

What do you think lovelies? :)

2 comments:

chocoholic95 on April 13, 2012 at 11:38 PM said...

Thanks so much for the review! I was debating or not to buy them but according to a lot of people, they work well. :)

Mica on April 14, 2012 at 1:37 AM said...

They do! :) Also the one from Pure Botanicals :)

 

Smizing Up, One Step at a Time Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos