Saturday, January 14, 2012

Is it too late to show...

at 4:04 AM
...my New Year nails? Hahahaha!


I certainly hope not! Basically, this is also gonna be a brief review for Etude House Matte Nail Polish in two shades so maybe you could continue reading :P



So yeah, as I have said, I'm gonna show you ladies my NY NOTD :) It's not much, and like before, I did it using only the normal nail polish brush and toothpick (so desperate! haha) so expect nothing great.


First, lemme show you how the matte nail polish from EH looks like.



So pretty lah! It reminds me of M&Ms Easter edition! Okaaaaay, now I'm craving. Going back... it dries up quickly so better apply it fast. However, don't be fooled by its matteness. It is still wet nail polish after all. 


I bought these at the same time, and I don't know why the consistency is different. The pink one is thicker than the aquamarine one which makes it more difficult to apply evenly, but I still love it!


Soooo.... my NY NOTD. Promise me you won't laugh! Haha.







I used this Violet LuciDarling and Blue TFS polish for the design. Since, it is was New Year, what better design to use but polka dots!





Eeeeek! I know the middle fingernail looks weird, but it's supposed to be a dot I tell you! A dot! Hahaha.


So there you have it lovelies! I hope you somehow enjoyed my simple NY NOTD :)

2 comments:

Gellie Abogado on January 15, 2012 at 1:28 AM said...

i'm not in love with the matte nail polishes from EH cos they dry so quickly thus i cannot apply 'em better but they look adorable on your nails! :)

Mica on January 15, 2012 at 6:07 PM said...

Why thank you Gellie! :) I agree they dry sooo fast but it looks super pretty once you get it right so okay lang :p

 

Smizing Up, One Step at a Time Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos