Sunday, March 11, 2012

Go green! Yves Rocher 3 Minute Mask

at 2:37 PM
Smizingmica presents another product from the botanical brand Yves Rocher: 3 Minutes Masque Fraicheur Au Zeste De Citron (Fresh Mask with Lemon Zest).




This is part of my haul (read it here) and I really don’t know why I bought this. Maybe because it was right in front of the store, in the basket labelled “SALE”, which, of course, pulled me like a magnet.

Price: Php200.00 (retails for less than Php300.00)

Claims: Sparkling boost for your skin! This fresh mask, with its luscious texture, leaves skin luminous.

Weighs: 50ml (1.7 fl. oz.)


I’m new to face masks, especially gel type ones. Directions indicate to use the product once or twice weekly (I use it once a week) and leave it on for three minutes. My face feels refreshed after rinsing it off, and looks glowing as well. It didn’t cause major breakouts, but I did notice that small zits would appear the following day.

Again, as with every product from Yves Rocher, the prime selling point of this is its botanical-based ingredients like lemon zest essential oil, witch hazel water, etc. It contains parabens though, which some people consider when buying cosmetics or skincare. I, however, disregard its existence.

Will I repurchase? No.

What about you ladies? Have you tried anything from Yves Rocher? Do tell! :)

0 comments:

 

Smizing Up, One Step at a Time Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos