Saturday, July 21, 2012

Team White! Smizingmica's first-ever OOTD

at 7:58 PM
Hello Lovelies! I just started working last July 3, hence, the inactivity of this blog. But now I'm back with this quick fashion post :)


My family and relatives (dad's side) had a pictorial for the whole clan and each family were made to choose colors to be worn. Our family initially chose red, but it was already taken, so we went for white. Aaaand, this is what I wore:


V-neck shirt from Elements
Gypsy skirt from Kamiseta

Dreamcatcher necklace from bestfriend
Bangles from aunt

Sequined Wedge from Rialto

Belt and Bag from my gorgeous Ninang
Hope you guys liked my first-ever OOTD! :)
Any suggestions on how I can improve doing OOTDs?


9 comments:

Wonder Woman on August 3, 2012 at 12:38 AM said...

Well done on your very first OOTD! :D I think the only tip I'd have for you is to practice taking more. That way, you'll look more confident. You look a bit shy on the close-up shot. But other than that, love it! :)

Please join my The Little Things She Needs giveaway here:
http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-little-things-she-needs-little.html

Mica on August 4, 2012 at 11:04 AM said...

Thanks for the tip Ms. Angel! I'll do that ;)

Hazel☺ on August 12, 2012 at 5:36 PM said...

i think you did great on your first ootd post. may full shot, close up and accessories shot. all in all, you pass with flying colors :D

Mica on August 18, 2012 at 1:37 PM said...

Yay! Thank you Hazel! :D

Ana Miguel on August 21, 2012 at 3:05 AM said...

nice blog honey! i'm following you :) i've a new recent fashion blog, i would love if you just stop by there and maybe follow me, with love annie <3

http://naclassygal.blogspot.pt

Anonymous said...

job well done!
congratulations on your first OOTD =)
you did great.. more to come!
you have pretty sweet face, i like!
keep on blogging honey =)
i am your newest follower.

Mica on August 27, 2012 at 12:28 PM said...

@Annie and Diane, thank you so much! It means a lot :)

** elgee** on September 26, 2012 at 6:13 PM said...

Hi! Love your first OOTD... i'm planning to do one also in the future..

new follower here. Hope you check my blog too? :)
-Elgee

http://beautychroniclesofelgee.blogspot.com/

Mica on November 4, 2012 at 9:18 PM said...

Thanks Elgee! Sure, I'll check it out :)

 

Smizing Up, One Step at a Time Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos