Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tony Moly Cutie-Beauty Perfume Bar Lovely Sweetheart

at 2:47 PM
Hi Lovelies! I have been reviewing makeup and skincare products so this is a first for me. I really don't know how to review perfume/cologne so please bear with me. I'm just here to share what my senses tell me, and hopefully this would be of help if ever you're considering purchasing this product. :)







This is my first perfume bar, and I must say, I’m liking it! Though it doesn’t stay as long as perfume spray, it really lingers on for the first few hours and makes me feel so sosyal as it smells so divine. The SA said that it has the scent of Bvlgari (Bulgari) or Burberry. (I got confused at this point because she was saying a lot). I could say it has a floral scent though.


This is the whole thing already

See how much I've used up since then? 
Smaller than Nivea Fruity Shine
As you can see, it comes in cute packaging that it looks like a toy. It’s also very light and can fit any bag. However, since it is a perfume bar, and constant application is needed for the whole day (I reapply it twice when I’m out the whole day), it will easily be consumed. Being the budget-conscious kuripot girl I am, this is definitely a downside.


Will I repurchase? Yes, IF it’s on sale again :)


How about you ladies? What kind of perfume do you prefer?

9 comments:

Gellie Abogado on March 15, 2012 at 7:33 PM said...

Interesting product ah... Haven't tried something like this before but would love to try it out soon :)

Mica on March 17, 2012 at 5:13 PM said...

Yep, it caught my attention a long time ago even before I actually bought it :) Waiting for another Tony Moly sale! :)

Wonder Woman on March 19, 2012 at 8:40 AM said...

Oooo I wanna try this :)

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

Mica on March 20, 2012 at 11:44 PM said...

Hi Angel! Go lang! I'm loving it so far, kaso bilis maubos :(

mitchiekyuti on March 21, 2012 at 1:27 AM said...

Sale is LOVE!:) Anyhoo, I'm having a giveaway on my blog. Maybe you can drop by and join?:) See you there!:) Btw, followed you!:) It would mean a lot if you become a follower of my blog too!:) More power on your blog!:)
http://mitchiekyuti.blogspot.com/

Xoxo,
Mitchie

Mica on March 21, 2012 at 3:31 PM said...

Hi Mitchie! Thanks for following! :) Sure, I'll check out your blog :)

Hazel☺ on March 21, 2012 at 6:11 PM said...

cute! it does look like a toy! and it's pink! hahaha :P interesting product :)

-Hazel
http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

Wonder Woman on March 22, 2012 at 5:23 AM said...

LOVE the packaging of Tony Moly!

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

ELLE on August 12, 2012 at 5:02 PM said...

looks interesting, might buy one. ^^

followed your blog, hope u could follow mine. xx

http://poptartselle.blogspot.com

 

Smizing Up, One Step at a Time Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos